1. Getting Started:
• Launch the App Store from your device and search for the Easy Tithe App.
• Make sure your location services are turned ON. When you launch the app, you can search for your organization by typing the organization name and/or zip code, or choose to search for organizations near you.
• Login or create a donor profile to give to your organization.
• Once logged in, make a donation by tapping the "+" icon.
2. Giving a Donation:
• Login Info: Organization: Hopewell & Zip Code: 75223
• Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
• Select Payment Method.
• Tap "Add new payment method" and add our card information and billing details or use the "Quick Scan" feature to scan your card information. You can also input your bank account and routing number if your organization is accepting ACH/eCheck donations.
• Choose your recurrence. You can give a one-time donation or setup a recurring donation from this menu.
• Tap "Give" to process your donation.
1. Donor Guide:
• Text the amount you would like to give to (214)462-3313 we suggest you save this in your contact's as Hopewell Text Giving.
• If you are first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
• Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
• At this point your donation will process.
• You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
2. Tips for Future Tex-Giving Donations:
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church's default fund. (For example if you simply text: $50 this amount will go to default fund since nothing as chosen).
• If you text "Funds" you will receive a text including a list of the fund names you may choose to donate to.
• If you text the (amount and fund name). The amount will be attributed to the Fund you chose. (For example if you Text $10.00 Building Fund this amount will be donated to the Building Fund in your name.
• If the fund name you texted does not match any fund Hopewell has set up, you will receive a text message with a list of (numbered) fund names to choose from. Respond with the number of the fund you would like to donate to.
• If you text "Help" you will receive a reply text message that states:"To donate: enter the amount you want to give, for example $100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount for example $100 Women/Men Day".
• If you text "Reset" you will receive a reply text message that states: "Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your net gift by texting an amount to this number:
Getting Started: Type into your address bar: http://www.easytithe.com/dl/?uid=hope5144294
You have (2) Options:
1. Getting Started:
• Would you like to give without setting up a donor account?
Click "Quick Give".
• First Time Donor? Click "First Time" and setup your Donor
• Already a registered donor? Simply enter your Email and
• Forgot your email address and password? Click" Forgot
2. Setting up Your Donor Profile:
• Enter your email address and password.
• Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain a
combination of numbers and letters.
• Remember these login credentials! You will need them to
access your Donor Profile.